Visit the Community Forum to learn more and ask any questions you have!

Upload images or import from Github

Back to Thread List

My app is not automatically updating my code from Github. I'm simply trying to change some code and upload a new image.
I'm sure I'm missing something but what's the best way to do this? I see that I can right-click the file tree and create a new file or directory but not able to upload image.

Thanks!

Chris

by service on Sept. 13, 2024, 7 p.m.

Replies

• Hi Chris!

Something to check first is whether the last commit you pushed was for the same branch you selected when importing the project.

So if I imported a project from GitHub and entered the "main" branch, only pushes to the "main" branch would trigger an update in Circumeo. Once a push is made from your local machine, a notification should appear within ~5 seconds in the Circumeo editor. You do need to refresh the editor to see the change if your currently selected file changed.

I hope that helps! If not, I'm happy to dig deeper into the issue.

by zach on Sept. 13, 2024, 8:10 p.m.
  • Hi Zach,

Thank you so much for your response. I haven't looked at the app in a couple days and it looks to have been updated from Github. I'll keep in mind what you mentioned about the branch as I work more with Circumeo. Thanks again! - Chris

by service on Sept. 17, 2024, 5:30 p.m.
Reply to this thread